Powered by WebAds

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

The Har Nof terror victims

The four victims of Tuesday morning's terror attack in Har Nof, Jerusalem HY"D (May God Avenge their blood). There are brief biographies here.

R. Moshe Twersky, who grew up with me in Boston, is at bottom right. I will be attending a commemoration ceremony for him at our old school when you see this post.

R. Kalman Zev Levine (top right) had a blessing at my daughter and son-in-law's wedding ceremony.

The other two - R. Avraham Shmuel Goldberg and R. Aryeh Kopinsky - also look familiar from my time living in Har Nof and praying in that synagogue (1994-96).

Mrs. Carl also bounced me an email from the Neve Yerushalayim seminary which noted connections that three of the victims have to that institution.

May God Have mercy on the families, may they be comforted among all mourners for Zion and Jerusalem, and may they know of no more sorrow.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 7:06 AM, Blogger Dick Stanley said...

My condolences for your loss. There was a service for them earlier tonight at conservative Agudas Achim at the J in Austin.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google