Powered by WebAds

Thursday, November 20, 2014

The aftermath of Tuesday's massacre at Kehillat Bnei Torah

There's more on Tuesday's terror attack and its aftermath from The Blaze's Sharona Schwartz here.

I spoke with Sharona at some length by phone last night from Boston (that's the call I had to take when I finished my post) and I'm quoted rather extensively, so I'll let you all go read it.

But it didn't only hit close to home because of Moshe (and I knew him as Moshe and not as Rav or Rabbi Moshe) HY"D. Mrs. Carl and I and the five oldest kids lived in Har Nof for two years and we prayed regularly in that synagogue (where I caught up with Moshe after several years apart). One of the other people who was killed had a blessing under my daughter's wedding canopy (he was close with my son-in-law). One of the people who is seriously wounded was someone I remember well, and every picture I have seen looks familiar.....

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google