Powered by WebAds

Monday, April 14, 2014

Last chance to encourage a poor blogger

I'm very uncomfortable doing this, but the reality is that I devote an inordinate amount of time to this blog, and if you don't ask them to, most people don't think to contribute.

Please contribute whatever you can to keep this blog going. If everyone contributed ten cents(!) for each page view on this blog, I wouldn't have to look for more work practicing law than I already have. (Reality is that PayPal takes a cut, so if you account for 30 page views a month, please don't only send a $3.00 contribution).

If you'd like to contribute, please click here. This post will be moved to the top as much as I can without messing up my Twitter Feed between now and Pesach.

I apologize for any inconvenience or discomfort you may feel by being confronted with this post on the home page.

For those for whom the link above does not work, please try this:










Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 3:31 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

The Paypal button on this post is not right. I made a payment to you using the Paypal button on the right sidebar.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google